Rodeo Food Vendor
Single Event Business License APPLICATION
INSTRUCTIONS for Single Event Business License
The Draper Rodeo is the largest rodeo held in Draper City. Attendance is estimated at . This year the event will be held on July 8th to 9th, 2016. This is an opportunity to showcase your food business by reserving a booth.
Draper Rodeo Dates, Hours & Location
July 7 - 9, 2016
- 7:30 p.m. - Mutton Bustin'
- 8 p.m. - Rodeo Starts
Andy Ballard Equestrian Center
1600 East Highland Drive
There are only five (5) food vendor booths available at the rodeo. The booths will be assigned first come, first served.
The Concession Stand/Kitchen will be available for rent at a cost of $500. This is also available first come, first served.
Booth Rental Application
Phone: (801) 209-9231
Booth Reservation Information
Food Vendor Booth Fees$350 for 10' x 10' or $500 for the concession stand. All sales are final. No refunds will be given due to weather. No booths will be relocated.
- Vendors will be required to bring their own canopy, table and chairs.
- Draper is windy, especially in the early evening. Booth canopies must be secured to the ground, no exceptions!
- Vendors are responsible to secure their space at nights (the park will have police patrols throughout the night).
- The park provides two power outlets per booth. If additional outlets are needed, you will need to supply your own generator.
Vendor Registration Deadlines
50% deposit is due with registration. Remainder of balance is due July 1st (no exceptions) with copy of Draper City Temporary Business License.
Single Event Business License
All vendors must also complete a Single Event Business License APPLICATION (see link at top of page) and submit payment to Draper City Business License Department for this license. Prior to applying for a Draper City license, you must obtain your Salt Lake Valley Health Department permit to operate a food booth at Draper Days. You must bring the health department permit with you in order to apply for a Draper City business license. You will not be allowed to set up if payment has not been made. You are required to display a Draper City Business License in your booth. This payment is due no later than July 3rd (no exceptions). The sooner you have this in the better, as it gets very busy the closer it is to the event date.
An additional fee of $75 will be required if you need power in your booth. Booths with access to power are limited so please get your registration in early. Vendors are permitted to provide their own generator, providing it does not interfere with the operation of other vendors. The Draper Days Committee reserves the right to require vendors to discontinue the use of their generator if it is deemed a nuisance or a risk.
Check-in at the Rodeo grounds on Thursday, July 7th, 6 p.m. The first event starts at 7:30 p.m.
- Booth locations are subject to change.
- Booth sharing is permitted, but both participants must submit a complete application.
- All vendors with glow toys to be sold at the Draper Nites Concerts must 1) have paid their booth fees in full; 2) have and wear a sales badge in order to sell items at this event; 3) must supply names of all sales persons no later than July 10th. This will be strictly enforced. Vendors not wearing a sales badge will be asked to leave the venue.
If you have any questions, please contact Doug Dredge at 801-209-9231 or by email.