Draper Days Food Vendor 2017
Applications and Forms
- Food Vendor Online Booth Reservation
- Single Event Business License APPLICATION
- INSTRUCTIONS for Single Event Business License
Draper Days Dates & Hours
- Friday, July 14 from 5 - 10 p.m.
- Saturday, July 15 from 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
LocationDraper City Park, 12500 South 1300 East, Draper, Utah
10'x10' booth space - $420 including power and ice
Ph: (801) 209-9231
Food Vendor Booth Fees
$420 for 10' x 10' space including power and ice. Once your application is reviewed and accepted, final payment is due by June 15th, 2017. All sales are final. No refunds will be given due to weather. No booths will be relocated.
Food Vendor Requirements
- Mandatory Food Vendor Meeting: All approved food vendors are required to attend the mandatory food vendor meeting to be held on Monday, June 26, 2017, at &;00 pm in the North Pavilion at Draper City Park. (NO exceptions)
- Vendors will be required to bring their own canopy, table and chairs.
- Draper is windy, especially in the early evening. Booth canopies must be secured to the ground, no exceptions!
- Vendors are responsible to secure their space at nights (the park will have security patrols throughout the night).
- If power is required, make sure that you purchase extension cords that allow the right amperage (10 gauge wire) so that circuit breakers are not blown.
Food Vendor Registration Deadlines
All payments will be paid in full on PayPal. All payments, food handler permits and single event business licenses are due no later than June 15th, 2017. 50% deposit is due with registration (NO exceptions).
Single Event Business License
All vendors must also complete a Single Event Business License APPLICATION (See 'Instructions' link at top of this page) and submit payment to Draper City Business License Department for this license. Prior to applying for a Draper City license, you must obtain your Salt Lake Valley Health Department permit to operate a food booth at Draper Days. You must bring the health department permit with you in order to apply for a Draper City business license. You will not be allowed to set up if payment has not been made. You are required to display a Draper City Business License in your booth. Your application & payment is due no later than June 30th (NO exceptions). The sooner you have this in the better, as it gets very busy the closer it is to the event date.
Booths with access to power are limited so please get your registration in early. Vendors are permitted to provide their own generator, providing it does not interfere with the operation of other vendors. The Draper Days Committee reserves the right to require vendors to discontinue the use of their generator if it is deemed a nuisance or a risk. Vendors must have 10-gauge power cords to connect to generators and spider boxes.
Check-in at the South Pavilion on Friday, July 14th, 12 pm to 4:00 pm; Saturday 8:00 am to 10:00 am at the South Pavilion. Be ready to go by 5:00 pm on Friday. Hours are 6 to 10 pm Friday, July 14th and 10 am to 10 pm on Saturday, July 15th. Set-up time is anytime Thursday after 12 noon. You must complete tear-down of your booth by noon on Sunday.
- Booth locations are subject to change.
- Booth sharing is permitted, but both participants must submit a complete application and provide a copy of food handler's permit and single-event business license.
If you have any questions, please contact Doug Dredge 801-209-9231 or email.