Draper Days Food Vendor 2016
Draper Days is the largest event held in Draper City. 30,000 to 40,000 people attend the main events at Draper City Park. This year the event will be held on July 15-16, 2016. This is an opportunity to showcase your food business by reserving a booth.
Draper Days Dates, Hours & Location
- Friday, July 15 from 5 - 10 p.m.
- Saturday, July 16 from 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Draper City Park
12500 South 1300 East
Ph: (801) 209-9231
Booth Reservation Information
Food Vendor Booth Fees
$400 + $75 for power Once your application is reviewed and accepted, final payment is due by May 1, 2016. All sales are final. No refunds will be given due to weather. No booths will be relocated.
- Vendors will be required to bring their own canopy, table and chairs.
- Draper is windy, especially in the early evening. Booth canopies must be secured to the ground, no exceptions!
- Vendors are responsible to secure their space at nights (the park will have police patrols throughout the night).
- If power is required, make sure that you purchase extension cords that allow the right amperage (10 gauge wire) so that circuit breakers are not blown.
Vendor Registration Deadlines
50% deposit is due with registration. Remainder of balance is due July 1st (no exceptions) with copy of Draper City Temporary Business License.
Single Event Business License
All vendors must also complete a Single Event Business License APPLICATION (See 'Instructions' link at top of this page) and submit payment to Draper City Business License Department for this license. Prior to applying for a Draper City license, you must obtain your Salt Lake Valley Health Department permit to operate a food booth at Draper Days. You must bring the health department permit with you in order to apply for a Draper City business license. You will not be allowed to set up if payment has not been made. You are required to display a Draper City Business License in your booth. Your application & payment is due no later than July 1st (no exceptions). The sooner you have this in the better, as it gets very busy the closer it is to the event date.
An additional fee of $75 will be required if you need power in your booth. Booths with access to power are limited so please get your registration in early. Vendors are permitted to provide their own generator, providing it does not interfere with the operation of other vendors. The Draper Days Committee reserves the right to require vendors to discontinue the use of their generator if it is deemed a nuisance or a risk.
Check-in at the North pavilion on Friday, July 15th, 12 pm to 4:00 pm; Saturday 8:00 am to 10:00 am at the South Pavilion. Be ready to go by 5:00 pm on Friday. Hours are 6 to 10 pm Friday, July 15th and 10 am to 10 pm on Saturday, July 16th. Set-up time is anytime Thursday after 12 noon. You must complete tear-down of your booth by noon on Sunday.
- Booth locations are subject to change.
- Booth sharing is permitted, but both participants must submit a complete application.
- All vendors with glow toys to be sold at the Draper Nites Concerts must 1) have paid their booth fees in full; 2) have and wear a sales badge in order to sell items at this event; 3) must supply names of all sales persons no later than July 10th. This will be strictly enforced. Vendors not wearing a sales badge will be asked to leave the venue.
If you have any questions, please contact Doug Dredge 801-209-9231 or email.