Splash Dogs - Friday & Saturday, July 13 & 14, 2018
Draper City Park, 1300 East 12500 South, Draper City, UT USA
Schedule of Events
Thu Jul 12
Registration opens - 11AM
Open Practice Dock - 11AM
Splash 1 - 12:00 pm
Splash 2 - 2:00 pm
Splash 3 - 4:00 pm
Dock Closes - 5PM
Fri Jul 13
Registration opens - 10AM
Open Practice Dock - 10AM
Splash 4 - 11:00 am
Splash 5 - 1:00 pm
Splash 6 - 3:00 pm
Splash 7 - 5:00 pm
Super Vertical - 6:00 pm
Dock Closes - 6PM
Sat Jul 14
Registration opens - 9AM
Open Practice Dock - 9AM
Super Retrieve - 10:00 am
Splash 9 - 11:00 am
Splash 10 - 1:00 pm
Finals - 3:00 pm
Dock Closes - 5PM
- There will be practice time between each Splash competition as time permits.
- Please check in at least one hour before your Splash and at least one hour prior to the first Finals on Sunday for the finals.
- Be ready for your Splash. You will be scratched from the heat if you are not available.
- This is an Outdoor event to be run into 20 x 40 Splash Pool.
- The dock will be a 40-foot Dock.
- Training for new comers and others will be provided.
- This event will be open to all dog / handler teams who wish to enter as space permits.
- Please bring crate to store your dog or have other means to store your dog.
- Abuse will not be tolerated.
- Absolutely NO pushing, shoving or throwing your dog into the pool.
- Please have dogs shots up to date, tags or bring current shot and vaccine papers. Please be responsible for the safety of your dog and others!!!
- Dog / handler teams may enter only one or as many Splash competitions as they wish (a separate entry fee must be paid for each Splash)
- Dog / handler teams will be placed in groups of up to 15 teams within each heat.
- Each team will receive two (2) competition jumps.
- One dog/ handler on the dock at a time during competition.
- All dogs will have the opportunity to acclimate to the dock area prior to their first official competition jump as time permits.
- Allotted practice time based on event time constraints.
- The dock will close to all practice jumping 15 minutes prior to the start of each competition Splash, for competitors warm-up.
- Handlers or handlers representatives must be present to accept ribbons and awards.
- Ribbons will be awarded after each heat, so stick around. Ribbons will not be mailed.
- Female dogs in heat will NOT be allowed to compete or in the competition area.
Event Registration- Online Registration
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
- This Splash Dogs event is open to any dog / handler team who wishes to enter. You may do this in one of two ways: Online or on-site
- You will then be required to pay the registration fee, sign a waiver and show papers when you check-in at the event.
- Register on-site at least one hour prior to the Splash in which you would like to compete.
- Pre-Registrants will be given PRIORITY for entry in a Splash.
- Heats will be determined as competitors enter.
- Entry email confirmation -- please provide email address with registration.
- On-site registration will be available only as space permits. Please pre-register to ensure your spot in a Splash.
- You will be able to pay Splash/practice fees and purchase merchandise with a credit card at this event.
- Splash Registration Fee is $25 and $25 for additional Splash competition entered, payable to Splash Dogs (cash, check, or Visa/Master Charge). $25 to practice. If you decide to compete your practice fee will apply towards Splash entry fee. Practice is for Open dock practice.