Draper Days Races 1K & 5K - Saturday, July 14, 2018
Draper City Park, 12500 South 1300 East, Draper, UT 84020
- 5K Race begins at 7:00 a.m.
- Kid's K begins at 8:00 a.m.
- Awards Ceremony at 8:30 a.m.
Race Day Registration
- Race day registrations will be held onsite from 5:45 am until 6:30 am near the finish line at the Day Barn Indoor Pavilion.
- For Draper Days 2018, there are two early packet pick-up options. Due to the growth of this year's race, we request that each participant come to one of the early packet locations. Coming to early packet pick-up helps us make sure that the race starts on time.
- If you cannot make it to early packet pick-up, you may arrange for someone else to pick up your packet. When picking up a packet for someone else, we will require a signature that acknowledges our transfer policy for tracking purposes.
- Thursday, July 12th, 4-8 p.m. at Wasatch Running Center, 8946 State Street, Sandy, UT
- Friday, July 13th, 5-8 p.m. at Draper Days, Day Barn Indoor Pavilion, 1166 Pioneer Road, Draper, UT
- Saturday, July 14th, 5:45 to 6:15 a.m., Draper Days Day Barn Indoor Pavilion, 1166 Pioneer Road, Draper, UT (anyone arriving after 6:15 a.m. and before 6:30 a.m. will receive BIB only, after 6:30 a.m. we will make every effort to support you but you may miss the start of the race).
New Award Details for 2018 Event
- 5k Registration is $20 until April 1st, $25 until June 1st, $30 until July 1st, $35 until July 15th, $40 race day.
- 5k Family of 4 registration is $70 until April 1st, $80 until June 1st, $90 until July 1st, $100 until July 15th, $120 race day.
- 1k Registration is $10 until April 1st, $12.50 until June 1st, $15 until July 15th, $20 race day.
- 1k Family of 4 registration is $30 until April 1st, $40 until June 1st, $50 until July 15th, $80 race day.
- Fastest Male Team (Top 4 male times count, all other times disregarded)
- Fastest Female Team (Top 4 female times count, all other times disregarded)
- Fastest Mixed Gender Team (Top 4 times from at least 2 genders, all other times disregarded)
- Largest Team (Great prizes/award for the largest team, times do not matter for this award)
- Best Dressed Team (Great prizes for the team showing the most spirit-in the opinion of the Race Director)
- Slowest Team (All times count, team with slowest average time wins)
Age Grade Awards
Check out results from last year's race at www.irunutah.com/results
Ph: (801) 656-5897
I Run Utah Website
I Run Utah Facebook Page