Golf Lessons 2018
What:With four lessons in a week, we will be focusing on a different aspect of the golf swing each day, while making sure that your children enjoy the fun parts of golf in hopes to keep them playing for years to come.
Who:Boys and girls ages 6-11 years old
- Session 1: June 11-14, 2018
- Session 2: July 9-12, 2018
**Both sessions will be the same format.**
Classes & Times:
- 6-8 years old: 9:00 a.m. - 9:50 a.m.
- 9-11 years old: 10:00 a.m. - 10:50 a.m.
Day 4: The last day will be an overview of everything we have learned as well as some basic chipping and putting lessons.
**With smaller classes you can expect your child to get more one on one interaction with our instructors.**
Parks & Recreation Department
1020 E. Pioneer Rd. (12400 S.),
Enter from the west entrance of Draper City Hall (lower level)
Draper City, UT 84020
Email Recreation Department
Ph: (801) 576-6570
Rainout HotlinePh: (801) 576-6570, Opt. 3
Link to Weather/Rain Out Information
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Like Us on Facebook
Draper Recreation Page
Where:South end of Galena Hills Park (12452 S. Vista Station Blvd. (550 W.) in Draper)
$60 per participant
- Four lessons held Monday - Thursday
- Group lessons from an experienced golf instructor.
- And all needed materials. (We encourage children to have their own golf clubs; limited clubs available.)
Registration:March 1, 2018 - May 1, 2018
Online registration is available. Registration may also be done in person at the Draper Parks & Recreation Office (1020 E. Pioneer Rd., bottom floor, enter on the west side).
Program Registration Refund Policy:
- A $10.00 bookkeeping fee is non-refundable for each program/registration.
- Refund requests made before the registration period/deadline has ended will receive a full refund minus the $10.00 bookkeeping fee.
- After the registration period/deadline has ended, a refund of 50% of program fee will be offered.
- No refunds will be offered once the program has started, beginning with the first class, first lesson, coaches meeting, etc.