Encroachment and Land Disturbance Permit Application
- 2016 Encroachment Permit Application
- Land Disturbance Permit
- Road Closure Permit - Contact Engineering at (801) 576-6585.
- Notice of Intent
Municipal Code pertaining to Land Disturbance, Applications, Fees, Bonds and Inspection
Chapter 11 Excavation Permits (PDF)
Title 18 Land Disturbance (PDF)
Completed applications may be brought to the Engineering Division at City Hall or emailed.
Cash security agreement forms must be signed and notarized. We will accept one check for the total amount of the permit (bond fee plus excavation fee) Make checks out to Draper City.
Incomplete applications will delay the processing of a permit. Please allow at least five (5) working days to process an Encroachment permit.
Encroachment permit security deposits are held for one year from completion of work and released pending the approval of the inspector.
Encroachment permit applications must be accompanied by:
- A traffic control plan (MUTCD)
- Diagram or map showing location of work to be performed
- Work Area & Best Management Practices (BMP) Map
- Current copy of State Contractor's Business License
- Current certificate of Worker's Compensation & Liability Insurance