On and off-ramps serve as bypass as crews continue working on mainline Bangerter
The temporary paint on Bangerter Highway and 200 West is beginning to fade due to recent weather. Cones have been placed at the 200 West intersection to direct traffic. Crews will re-stripe as soon as weather permits.
▪ Re-striping temporary paint on 200 West and Bangerter - weather dependent
▪ Pouring concrete on mainline Bangerter bridge deck this month - weather dependent
▪ Installation of overhead sign foundations
▪ Signal work at 200 West intersection
▪ Installation of two box culverts over the canal, south of Bangerter
▪ Installation of roadside barrier and fencing
Lane Changes on Bangerter
All lanes will be open during peak travel times
* 6 am to 9 am - Monday to Friday - eastbound
* 4 pm to 7 pm - Monday to Friday - westbound
* 12 pm to 4 pm - Saturday - eastbound and westbound (excluding some weekends as noted) Lanes will be reduced by 1 or 2 lanes in each direction during off-peak travel times.
Box culverts will allow traffic to cross over canal
▪ A grade separated interchange will be installed at 600 West. Bangerter Highway will be raised approximately 12 feet to cross over 600 West.
▪ Right turns will still be accessible at 200 West
▪ The new interchange will tie in to local roads on the north and south sides of Bangerter to improve access to local destinations
What to Expect during construction
▪ Traffic and pedestrian detours
▪ Business access will be maintained
Crews will be working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Construction continues through the winter months
Questions or Comments
Please let us know if you have any questions or comments.