Box culvert will allow traffic to cross over canal at 13800 South
▪ Install foundations for overhead signs for east and westbound auxiliary lanes.
▪ Signal work at 200 West intersection
▪ Construction of mainline Bangerter bridge
▪ Pour concrete on mainline Bangerter
▪ Installation of two box culverts over the canal, south of Bangerter
▪ Installation of roadside barrier and fencing
Lane Changes on Bangerter
All lanes will be open during peak travel times
* 6 am to 9 am - Monday to Friday - eastbound
* 4 pm to 7 pm - Monday to Friday - westbound
* 12 pm to 4 pm - Saturday - eastbound and westbound (excluding some weekends as noted) Lanes will be reduced by 1 or 2 lanes in each direction during off-peak travel times.
Scaffolding on mainline Bangerter bridge
▪ A grade separated interchange will be installed at 600 West. Bangerter Highway will be raised approximately 12 feet to cross over 600 West.
▪ Right turns will still be accessible at 200 West
▪ The new interchange will tie in to local roads on the north and south sides of Bangerter to improve access to local destinations
What to Expect during construction
▪ Traffic and pedestrian detours
▪ Business access will be maintained
Crews will be working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Excavators and soil compactor
Questions or Comments
Please let us know if you have any questions or comments.